Friday, February 19, 2010

Hello:)

Hello my friends and fellow minions,
How are you all doing this cold and windy day? During the day it was nice, warm and hot. (At least in my house it was). But when you go outside, now THAT'S  a different story:p

Sorry I wasn't able to write to you yesterday. My life was hectic and busy etc. But oh, well, I'm making up for it tonight. I'm currently working at my job. I enjoy the evening shift, I'ts less busy and pretty quiet, so that way I can get all my schoolwork done and read a little.

Mom and Dad are going over to my sister's  and brother-in-law's for dinner tonight. I wonder how Dad's going to react to Abby? Dad hates dogs and Abby's a chocolate lab and loves people. My little niece, absolutely loves Abby and Abby likewise. She would just lie there and let lil' willow grab ahold of her fur. It's so cute. But oh well. Tell me what's new with you?

I met a guy through a friend yesterday. And he seemed nice at first, the ironic thing is: his name is Nate.
My brother-in-law's name is Nate. Then he emailed me a picture of himself, and honestly? I freaked out. He turned out to be one of my library staklers!! I told mom what I found out and she laughed,  and I asked her, :Why do I always have the worse taste in men?!" She didn't have an answer.

Oh well, that's the latest drama in my life, tell me about your's:)

No comments:

Post a Comment