Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello my fellow people,

Today is Saturday, it's sunny and nice out. When I say nice, I mean that it isn't snowing and in the 90's but just about normal springtime would be.

I had to make up an ethics class this afternoon, it wasn't fun. But it was rather eye-opening:) I'll let you decide what I mean by that.

When I got home I made chicken noodle soup mixed w/ cream of chicken. YUM YUM!! Have you ever tried ckn soup made that way?

This evening mommy and I had fun on the piano. She played numerous songs from my Wicked musical songbook and I sung along. It was alot of fun.

How did you all spend you're Saturday today? Did you do anything fun?!

Hope to talk to ya'll later, I'm signing off, b/c I have a headache and want to go to sleep but I'll talk later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment