Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Books

Okay everyone, million dollar question, or not, considering the fact that I don't HAVE  a million dollars, but if someone was kind and generous to give me such amount, then I'd give some of it to the person who has the best answer:) {Maybe I'll stop rambling right now and get to the main question}

I work in a used book store, I started working here in late November of '09 to the present. My favorite author's and books fluctuate on a day-to-day basis. But what I'm interested in knowing is what kind of books you are interested in?

I like mysteries, romance, action and a few other genres. I also am intersted in historical books; {i.e. american history} I like the history books that tell about how our country was founded and the battles fought to protect our freedom. I also enjoy reading about how the Declaration of Independence was formed and the Constitution. I enjoy reading biographies/summaries about the signers. It's so interesting to see how other people's, back hundreds of years ago,  minds thought.

Anyway, interact w/ me:) I want to get to know you!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your blog, Lydia :) I started reading the book "Disgrace To Amazing Grace" by John Newton last night. I have to admit that I didn't want to stop reading when I finally went to bed at about 6 a.m. this morning. (I'm just like that ... I like to read books in one sitting. I'm terrible at coming back to them!) Anyway, it was a free Kindle download. I don't have a Kindle (would love one though), but there is a Kindle for PC software that enables you to download and read Kindle books. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I stopped by. Miss you :) ~Deanna

    ReplyDelete